Tuesday 25 May 2010

Mostly eating...

A brief sojourn into a typical daily menu for me at the moment. I am starting the day with a fresh green juice (usually 2 apples, half a cucumber, 1/2 a lemon, a big handful of either spinach, beetroot leaves, cabbage, chard or purple sprouting broccoli).
Lunch is a green smoothie - usually 2 bananas, a big handful of spinach or other greens, some water to achieve a drinkable consistency, and maybe some unhulled hemp seeds, all blended together)
Dinner tends to be a concoction of whatever greens and veg I have in the fridge, usually processed in the food processor with some herbs, maybe some miso or tamari, maybe an avocado or some sunflower/chickpea/alfalfa sprouts, and sometimes added to this might be some grated cheese, a poached egg, some tuna or some boiled rice.
However, with every book I read or blog I refer to, I am constantly learning more and reappraising this, so this might all look very different tomorrow. I am still somewhat also in a flux about which is best; smoothie or juice. So much to learn! Still, I am loving the journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment